- All Event ticket sales stars in June 22nd at 10.00 (UTC+3) at Ticketmaster.fi. Day ticket sales starts on August.
- Paid tickets are not transferable or refundable,
- Tickets are not refundable due to illness or any other personal reason.
- The event organizer will not replace stolen, destroyed or lost tickets.
- There is no tickets sale at the Arena.
- If leaving the Arena during the competition, the ticket must be scanned or the access will no longer exists.
- Only All-event ticket holders can visit practices at the main arena. Practices at he practice arena are not open for the public.
Security and forbidden things
- When required, the ticket holder has to prove his/her identity.
- Spectators not obeying by the regulations can be removed from the Arena by event staff.
- It is forbidden to bring own drinks or meals to the Metro Arena.
- Firearms, multifunctional tools, drugs, explosives, fireworks, pets etc. are forbidden in Metro Arena.
Baby carriage and cloakroom
- There is no separate place for the baby carriage preservation.
- There is no cloakroom in the Arena.
Photographing & video recording by the individual spectator
- Spectators can take pictures for the personal use from their own seats.
- Due to the tv- and streaming productions, video filming of the competition event and / or individual performances and distribution on the internet, is strictly prohibited by anyone other than the organizer. The person who violates the rule can be removed.
- Flash photography and cameras that interfere with other fans enjoyment are not allowed.
- Any resale photography is not allowed
- There are several restaurants on the first and second floors of the Arena, where salty and sweet snacks can be purchased.
- Bringing own food or beverages is not allowed. Refillable water bottle (plastic etc.) can be brought to the arena.
- There are several exhibitor stands on the first floor of the Metro Arena which are open for the public during the competition.
- If interested in registration as exhibitor, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Promotion at the Arena
- Any kind of advertising and promotion by a non-event organizer or their official partners is forbidden.
- Promotional material that shows competing brands, businesses or events are not allowed at the Arena.
For further questions please contact email@example.com