- Tickets will be on sale on May.
- Tickets are on sale on Friday one hour before the competition and on Saturday and Sunday 1 hour before the competition in Metro Arena ticket sales. You can pay with cash and credit card.
- To avoid the queues, we recommend to buy tickets from Lippu.fi before the event.
- Paid tickets are not transferable or refundable. The event organizer will not replace stolen, destroyed or lost tickets.
- Tickets are personal and resale is forbidden. Tickets are not for sales promotion or prize for a contest without the permission of the Finnish Figure Skating Association.
- If leaving the Arena during the competition, the ticket inspector will scan the ticket or the access will no longer exists.
The following tickets are required to attend practices at the Arena side:
- Thursday Practices – Friday Event ticket OR all-event ticket
- Friday Practices –Friday Event Ticket OR all-event ticket
- Saturday Practices – Saturday Event Ticket OR all-event ticket
- Sunday Practices – Sunday Event Ticket OR all-event ticket
Security and forbidden things
- When required, the ticket holder has to prove his/her identity.
- There is a security check for all guests arriving to the Metro Arena.
- Spectators not obeying by the regulations can be removed from the Arena by event staff.
- It is forbidden to bring own drinks or meals to the Metro Arena.
- Firearms, multifunctional tools, drugs, explosives, fireworks, pets etc. are forbidden in Metro Arena.
Baby carriage and cloakroom
- There is no a separate place for baby carriage preservation.
- There is no cloakroom in the Arena.
Photographing & video recording
- Spectators can take pictures for personal use only from their own seats.
- Video recording is not allowed.
- Flash photography and cameras that interfere with other fans enjoyment are not allowed.
- Any resale photography is not allowed
- There are several restaurants on the first and second floors of the Arena, where salty and sweet snacks can be purchased.
- Bringing own food or beverages is not allowed. Refillable water bottle (plastic etc.) can be brought to the arena.
- There are several exhibitor stands on the first floor of the Metro Arena which are open during the competition. For more details, see the SkatingFinland Mobile App.
- If interested in registration as exhibitor, please contact email@example.com
- Any kind of advertising and promotion by a non-event organizer or their official partners is forbidden.
- Promotional material that shows competing brands, businesses or events are not allowed at the Arena.