- Tickets will be on sale on May.
- Tickets are on sale on Friday one hour before the competition and on Saturday and Sunday 1 hour before the competition in Metro Arena ticket sales. You can pay with cash and credit card.
- We recommend to buy tickets from Lippu.fi before the event to avoid queues.
- Paid tickets are not transferable or refundable. The event organizer will not replace stolen, destroyed or lost tickets.
- Tickets are personal and resale is forbidden. Tickets are not for sales promotion or prize for a contest without the permission of the Finnish Figure Skating Association.
- If leaving the Arena during the competition, the ticket inspector will scan the ticket or there will be no longer the access to the Arena again.
- There is no single ticket sales to practices. Only All Event -ticket holders have access to the official practices in Arena side on Friday to Sunday.
Security and forbidden things
- Ticket holder has to prove their identity if asked.
- There will be a security check for all guests arriving to the Metro Arena.
- Spectators not abiding by the regulations can be removed from the Arena by event staff.
- It is forbidden to bring your own drinks or meals to the Metro Arena.
- Do not bring objects or explosives that may be harmful for other people. Firearms, multifunctional tools, drugs, explosives, fireworks, pets etc. are forbidden in Metro Arena.
Baby carriage and cloakroom
- There is no a separate place for baby carriage preservation.
- There is no cloakroom in the Arena.
Photographing & video recording
- Spectators can take pictures for personal use only from their own seats.
- Video recording is not allowed.
- Flash photography and cameras that interfere with other fans enjoyment are not allowed
- Any resale photography is not allowed
- There are several restaurants on the first and second floors of the Arena, where you can buy salty and sweet snacks.
- Bringing own food or beverages is not allowed. Refillable water bottle (plastic etc.) can be brought to the arena.
- There are several exhibitor stands on the first floor of the Metro Arena which are open during the competition. For more details, see the SkatingFinland -app.
- If interested in registration for exhibitors, please contact email@example.com
- Any kind of advertising and promotion by a non-event organizer or their official partners is forbidden.
- Promotional material that shows competing brands, businesses or events may not be brought to the Arena.