- All tickets are now available at Ticketmaster.fi.
- Group tickets by calling Ticketmaster.fi 0600 10 800.
- Paid tickets are not transferable or refundable,
- Tickets are not refundable due to illness or any other personal reason.
- The event organizer will not replace stolen, destroyed or lost tickets.
- There is no tickets sale at the Arena.
- If leaving the Arena during the competition, the ticket must be scanned or the access will no longer exists.
- Only All-event ticket holders can visit practices at the main arena. Practices at he practice arena are not open for the public.
Gifts and flowers to skaters
According to ISU guidelines no gifts & flowers to skaters is not permitted to throw any items to the ice at any time. If Skaters will be offered gifts/flowers, they shall refrain from accepting them politely.
Security and forbidden things
- When required, the ticket holder has to prove their identity.
- Spectators not obeying by the regulations can be removed from the Arena by event staff.
- It is forbidden to bring own drinks or meals to the Metro Arena.
- Firearms, multifunctional tools, drugs, explosives, fireworks, pets etc. are forbidden in Metro Arena.
Baby carriage and cloakroom
- There is no separate place for the baby carriage preservation.
- There is no cloakroom in the Arena.
Photographing & video recording by the individual spectator
- Spectators can take pictures for the personal use from their own seats.
- Due to the tv- and streaming productions, video filming of the competition event and / or individual performances and distribution on the internet, is strictly prohibited by anyone other than the organizer. The person who violates the rule can be removed.
- Flash photography and cameras that interfere with other fans enjoyment are not allowed.
- Any resale photography is not allowed
- There are several restaurants on the first and second floors of the Arena, where salty and sweet snacks can be purchased.
- Bringing own food or beverages is not allowed. Refillable water bottle (plastic etc.) can be brought to the arena.
- There are several exhibitor stands on the first floor of the Metro Arena which are open for the public during the competition.
- If interested in registration as exhibitor, please contact email@example.com
Promotion at the Arena
- Any kind of advertising and promotion by a non-event organizer or their official partners is forbidden.
- Promotional material that shows competing brands, businesses or events are not allowed at the Arena.
For further questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org